We are looking for an experienced professional with a background in biotech / USP with demonstrable experience with management. As supervisor you will be responsible for coaching and guiding a team of ~10-20 professionals in USP department. The department's focus is on upstream processing developme
An internationally oriented organisation aimed at early stage biofarmaceutical development working at the cutting edge of science and technology. The organisation has strong connections with both academia, global pharmaceutical companies and international health foundations.
We are looking for an experienced professional with a background in biotech / USP with demonstrable experience with management. As supervisor you will be responsible for coaching and guiding a team of ~10-20 professionals in USP department. The department's focus is on upstream processing development, and works with cutting edge (mammalian) cell culture techniques as a platform for biofarmaceutical production. Techniques used in the department include on cloning, transfection, culturing/expansion/purification and characterization of viruses and viral vectors. As the leader of this team you are the subject matter expert for cell technology and make sure the team is up to date on the latest developments in the field.
For this challenging position we are looking for a professional with the following background:
- Msc / PhD in biotechnology, lifesciences or similar with an emphasis USP
- At least 7+ years of industrial experience in biotech is a must.
- >4 years of demonstrable experience with supervision / management
- Demonstrable experience with (mammalian) cell culture on an industrial scale
- Experience with vaccine development as well as GMP, BSL II, BSL III, is considered a big plus
- Strong team leading and project management skills
- Only applicants with a valid work permit are eligible
Salary and Benefits
Contract: permanent position
Salary: €4000 to €6300 gross monthly
Hours: 40 per week
Interesse, klik op de solliciteerknop om direct te solliciteren. Ook kun je telefonisch contact opnemen met LabResource via T.: 070-4450460 of een CV per e-mail toesturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solliciteer op deze functie