Pioneer who identifies opportunities and successes
Konings-Zuivel B.V. (www.koningszuivel.nl), founded in 1986, has become a specialist in the dairy world and has built a large logistics network. Konings-Zuivel imports dairy products from different European countries and markets them to different customers in the Netherlands and beyond. This includes a wide range of chilled dairy products such as quark, yoghurt, kitchen dairy and sweet desserts for the retail, food service and industry. They also take care of the complete sales & distribution of various A-brand products across Europe. Altogether there are 24 employees working on the new recently build location in Bleiswijk. The corporate culture of Konings-Zuivel is best described as informal and open, with a no-nonsense mentality and a flat organizational structure. Growth is important, but passion for products is central. To grow the business of various A-brands at their existing relations (mainly foreign distributors) Konings-Zuivel created a new position. Therefore we are looking for an entrepreneurial and driven Export Development Manager.
- Responsible for the overall portfolio of an A-brand food producer for the whole of Europe including determining sales targets, within multiple product categories
- Developing existing relationships with distributors and initiating new business both at country level and in terms of new concepts
- Closing contracts with distributors, taking into account, among others, pricing, delivery times and logistics conditions
- Ensuring optimal alignment in the chain in order to supply customers (on a high level)
- Drafting and developing account plans and translating these directly to the A-brand manufacturer and the distributors
- Monitoring budgets/targets from A-brand manufacturer and communicating these directly to the distributors
- Working closely with colleagues from Commerce, Quality and Logistics and externally with stakeholders of the A-brand manufacturer in the UK and the distributors in Europe
- Reporting to the Executive Board.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Business Administration, International Business/Commerce
- Some years of relevant work experience in an international sales or business development position, preferably with A-brands
- Knowledge of and affinity with international logistics processes and structures
- Strong personality with a trade driven attitude who can connect different parties
- Travel frequency 1 or 2 days a month, mostly you will be stationed at the office in Bleiswijk
- Strong communication skills on different levels, both internally and externally, in English is a must; Dutch, French and/or German is a plus
- Personal characteristics: commercial, analytical, stress resistant, culture sensitivity, hands-on, helicopter view and good project management skills.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Janneke van der Logt, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-23637490 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Konings-Zuivel B.V. selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Solliciteer op deze functie