A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other disease.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have extensive QA and/or Validation experiencee within pharmaceuticals? Then this position as Validation Specialist might be for you, apply now!
As Validation Specialist you will review and approve technical reports and other sources of information to ensure that validations and procedures are consistent with current industry, regulatory requirements and current technology. Furthermore you will:
- Ensure that validation, qualification and other life cycle activities are consistent with company validation policies and procedures and federal regulations.
- Proceed according to the company's quality policy in all business activities with providers and customers within and outside the company.
- Represents Quality Assurance department in project teams.
- Provides coaching and training and guidance on aspects of validations and qualifications.
- Focus mainly on areas like construction, utility and equipment introduction / software related to the manufacture of Biological Drug Substances.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Validation Specialist we are looking for an experienced vandidate within QA or Validation in pharmaceuticals.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in QA
- Up to date GMP, FDA, IGJ knowledge and experience
- Experience in computed system validation (CSV) is a pre, you will be working on several projects in parallel
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- A contract for 12 months at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €3600 gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 088 0021 126