Are you exited by playing an instrumental role in further shaping the component management proposition within our customer & strengthen its value proposition in all its aspects globally?
Are you exited by playing an instrumental role in further shaping the component management proposition within our customer and strengthen its value proposition in all its aspects within the organization globally?
Do you want to support our customer his businesses globally as Component Engineer with End-to-end (E2E) component management services?
Our customer challenges you to use your component engineering expertise to design and implement some of the world’s most innovative medical products. Your team delivers services to their businesses on component- qualification, availability and compliancy and supports generation, maintenance and verification of component data in the their databases.
As a component engineer your focus will be on selection, qualification and accurate registration of off-the-shelf components.
• Define together with procurement and businesses a preferred component catalog of
E-components, based upon preferred suppliers and technologies and translate those into preference indicators in a global component database
• Support the increasing demand from the organization his businesses for component management
• Actively support their businesses globally and provide technical support to your team on Component Management
• Support projects with Bill of Materials (BOM) analysis (EOL, alternatives, ROHS, ..)
• Ensure complete, accurate and up-to-date component data in the component database
• Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component related issues
The department you will be working in is a corporate group within our client, consisting of approximately 1000 passionate professionals in the field of Consulting, Engineering and other innovation services.
Your group Electronic Design Services (EDS) is a part of the Reliability Solutions department and consists of a team of about 40 highly skilled technical professionals in the field of Electronic Design.
The EDS group plays an instrumental role in establishing and leading a organization-wide, global, Electronic Design Platform (schematics, PBCA design & technology), as well as global e-Component Management services. Both for internal and external customers it provides PCBA design & Fast Prototyping services. In the field of the electromagnetic competency the EDS group offers consultancy and “design for” services on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC/EMI) and Wireless Reliability.
Your customers are internal businesses which are located all over the world.
We are looking for
• BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant area of expertise
• Knowledge on electronic / electro-mechanical components / parts is a must-have
• Knowledge on regulations like ROHS, REACH
• 5 years of experience in Component Data management and lifecycle management
• Familiar with BOM and Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) related processes
• Experience in Master data management, reporting and data cleansing (related to Component Management)
• Experience with tools like Agile, Windchill, SAPPLM
• Ability to transform data into improvement actions and KPIs
• Competence in the area of Electronic Design is a pre
• Fluent in English, verbal and written
• Excellent communication skills
• Pro-active, can-do attitude, team player
• Decisive and entrepreneurial attitude
• Willing to travel (occasional)
Solliciteer op deze functie