Fulltime | Breda
You have the technical overview of the entire machine during testing assuring compliance by meeting customer expectations and industries rules and regulations. From specification, design and technical analysis to integration, test execution and commissioning.
About the role
Your work revolves around the execution of the test and validation process on equipment. By rigorous testing and analysis of the manufacturing lifecycle you assess if our equipment meets the client expectations
You won’t do this alone. Delivering ambitious projects like ours require close teamwork. As member of the multidisciplinary project-team’s you collaborate closely with colleagues from other engineering departments, which will also provide you with remote assistance when you are working at a client site.
Please note this job requires approximately 30% travel, both domestic and international.
- Write, execute and ownership of the testing of the assigned projects.
- Proof of Concept testing.
- Capturing, correlating, interpreting, and presenting the data acquired by your tests.
- Assuring all documentation is in place and reflects the as-built machine.
- Training customers in accurate use of equipment.
- Providing support during the qualification process (IQ/OQ/PQ).
- On-site implementing and troubleshooting.
What do you bring?
- A technical bachelor’s degree (or similar level acquired through experience).
- 5+ years of working experience in a similar position.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of multiple fields of engineering (i.e., mechanical, electrical, software).
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or similar industry regulation is preferred.
- Verbal and written proficiency in (technical) English is required, any proficiency in Dutch is preferred.
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands.
Based in Breda, The Netherlands, we specialize in sophisticated customer-specific equipment & services projects in the Life Science industries, primarily the Pharmaceutical (Human and Animal), Medical & Clinical Instrumentation and Food industries. Our knowledge is deeply rooted in the automated pharmaceutical packaging business. We have the in-house expertise and very specific know-how to help overcome the evolving challenges constantly faced by customers in highly regulated markets. Relying on many years of combined experience and skills in the management of large-scale projects internationally, we offer a complete range of equipment and service solutions for the pharmaceutical packaging industry.
Dec Netherlands is part of the Dec Group. Headquartered near Lausanne, Switzerland, Dec Group has a global presence with subsidiaries and agents in more than 30 countries including European subsidiaries in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Poland, and the Netherlands, together with Asian offices in India and China, and North America.
What do we offer?
We offer an informal atmosphere based on entrepreneurship, quality, teamwork in an international environment, personal contact, and lasting relationships. Working at Dec Netherlands brings you high-tech challenges and enables you to think creatively to come up with innovative solutions.
Please leave your details below, and we will contact you in 2 working days. Questions? Contact Paul Bertens (Corporate Recruiter a.i.) via +31 6 4329 9305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply to this vacancy by clicking on the application button.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Test Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software, English, Dutch, Fulltime