Technician Raw Materials
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. This position is within the Raw-materials where incoming purchased raw materials used within cGMP activities are inspected and tested to support the release of the material for use.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have a MLO-4 education with multiple years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry? Are you a motivated team player who can work in an ever-changing environment with short timelines and shifting priorities? Then this position as a Technician Raw Materials is the perfect oppurtunity for you! Apply now!
As a Technician Raw Materials you will be a point of contact for the relevant stakeholders such as our Warehouse and customers like the Release & Stability Technicians. Your key responsibilities:
- Perform physical and documentation inspections and labeling on incoming raw materials
- Taking samples of raw materials and make sure these are distributed to various (external) testing laboratories.
- Perform various tests on incoming raw materials as identification, pH, conductivity and osmolality.
- Receipt and record inspection and test results
- Review of work performed by colleagues
- Supplier changes
- Setting up specification documentation for raw materials
- Having close contact with warehouse and users
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of a Technician Raw Materials are looking for a motivated team player who can work in an ever-changing environment with short timelines and shifting priorities.
- MLO-4 , affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages (candidates with a MSc education will not be considered)
- Multiple years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proactive, flexibile personality combined with strong organizational skills
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment
- GMP-, Raw Material- and SAP- experience is a plus.
- Good communication in English and Dutch (written and verbally)
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- A contract for 12 months at CheckMark, with the possibility of an extension
- Salary indication from € 2600,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Position for 40 hours/week, 32 hours/week is discussable
- Day shift
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 088 00 21 122