Technician (molecular biology, experienced)
GenDx, experts in transplant diagnostics
GenDx is a global leader in molecular diagnostic solutions for matching donors and patients and
monitoring transplant success. We combine our cutting-edge software and reagents for Sanger & Next Generation Sequencing HLA typing and Chimerism monitoring with excellent customer support and education. With a highly educated and motivated team of approximately 80 people, we contribute to the quality of life of transplant patients. Do you want to be part of an innovative company that offers excellent working conditions and ample time for personal development?
GenDx’s Operations team is currently looking for an experienced TECHNICIAN (molecular biology),
who contributes to the production and quality control of all reagents that GenDx delivers to her customers
The Operations team is responsible for
- Preparing and aliquoting reagents
- Quality control
- Assembly of final products
- Laboratory organization
- Optimization of current processes and procedures
- Working according to ISO 13485 standards
- Multiannual lab experience in molecular biology or microbiology
- Accurate, with a keen eye for quality and detail
- Strong collaboration, planning and communication skills
- Independent working attitude
- Full-time availability
- Excellent command of Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- You live in the Utrecht area, or are willing to relocate
For more information you can contact Walinka van Tol PhD, QC Manager, +31 30 252 37 99.
Do we match?
Send your CV and motivation to Roelien Brommersma MSc, CHRO, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention '2021_08' and your name in the subject line.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.