Your responsibilities - The Technical Project Leader:
- Is responsible for development in a structured and methodologically sound way of processes and process flows inside his field of expertise / competence, mostly within the context of a project
- Leads projects, realizing the agreed technical and non-technical deliverables; either contributes to or makes relevant technological choices during the different stages of a project
- Is responsible, as a project leader, for securing the progress of a project in all its metrics and deliverables and for controlling risks; gives direction to colleagues also from other areas of expertise. Manages project budget of 100 – 1000 K euro
- Signals opportunities to realize industrial opportunities and projects based on the available expertise, competences and his own customer network
- Initiates independently project proposals in agreement with all relevant stakeholders
- Acquires assignments for 1-5 FTE’s per year
- Sees trends in his technological domain and makes use of it in his activities
- Judges the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the needs for new developments in the discipline and initiates and leads competence development projects
- Coaches junior development engineers (50/60 level)
- Pro-actively communicates with all stakeholders, including clients, senior management, professional network and colleagues
- Complies with the ESH policy, rules and regulations.
You’ll be part of a highly motivated and skilled team of technical project leaders, (senior) Development engineers, yield engineers and process architects, who have decades of experience in supporting customers both inside and outside the customer, ranging from major companies and institutes, to highly innovative start-ups. The Process Development & Integration group focusses on the realization of integral (flowchart) solutions in the application fields of MEMS, sensors, actuators and other devices. A key focus area is MEMS devices for medical applications.
We are looking for
- A Master or Bachelor Degree in the area of the exact sciences
- In-depth knowledge of MEMS process development and setting up integral process flows
- Proven experience in project management and leading process development projects in MEMS or Semicoductor Technology.
- Is a professional in the thin film technological expertise/domain
- Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines, or the capability to acquire this quickly
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
- Has a pragmatic, creative, flexible attitude with a result driven, can-do mentality.
For more information call Steven Meijer or Anouk van der Heijden +31 (0) 40 - 2916450 or
email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.