Olenex Edible Oils Rotterdam / DUPP - Food Recruitment
Technical Customer Support Manager at Olenex Edible Oils
Olenex (www.olenex.com), a full-function joint venture between ADM & Wilmar, offers customers around the globe an extensive portfolio of high-quality edible oils and fats, from commodities to specialities, as well as superior technical support. Olenex owns and operates a specialty oils and fats facility and a palm refinery in Hamburg (Germany) as well as tropical oils processing plants in Bake (Germany) and Rotterdam (Netherlands). It also manages raw materials sourcing, trading, sales and marketing operations. In addition, Olenex markets refined oils and fats from ADM’s plants in the Czech Republic, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and the UK. For this rapidly growing and dynamic organization we are searching for an analytical and keen Technical Customer Support Manager (ensuring the best products and the highest service level).
- Responsible for providing technological support to sales colleagues and customers, being an integral part of product development projects
- Managing and ensuring up to date product specifications and quality documents, including product entry in LIMS
- Advising prospects and clients about the application possibilities of edible oils
- Coordinating of customer questionnaires and acting as first line of customer support for e.g. supply and/or quality disruptions
- Identifying and analysing new trends, markets and customers, pro-actively initiating opportunities and executing of action plans
- Working closely together with colleagues from the R&D, Sales, Quality, Logistics and Operations departments
- Reporting to the Head of Technical Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical science, like Food Technology, Chemistry or Laboratory
- Some relevant work experience within the food industry
- Has knowledge of applications of edible oils and fats or is able to learn this quickly
- Team player with an eye for detail, analytical
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferable German too
- Personal characteristics: independent, organizer, solution-oriented, pro-active, enthusiastic and flexible.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Dirk-Jan van Veldhuizen, telephone: +31 (0)317-468686 / +31 (0)6-53137885 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl or e-mail your written application to email@example.com.
Consultant: Dirk-Jan van Veldhuizen, telephone: +31(0)317-468686 or +31(0)6-53137885.