Supervisor Release and Stability
Our client in the region of Leiden is a pharmaceutical company
specialised in the development of vaccines. This team is focussed on the release and stability of vaccines.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have experience within pharmaceuticals and quality control? Then this could be the position for you. Apply now!
As a Supervisor Release and Stability you will be responsible for the coordination of the release of batches from requesting samples to reporting of the certificate of the Analysis (CoA). Other responsibilities will be:
- Accountable for the proper coordination of our release process and initiation of coordination of stability studies.
- First point of contact for key stakeholders
- Acts as primary and/or subject matter expert for Quality during regulatory inspections, internal and external GMP -audits.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Supervisor Release and Stability we are looking for a candidate, minimum BSc, in Life Scienes with multiple years of experience in Quality Control. Furthermore you meet the following profile:
- 5-10 years of experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in process coordination
- At least 5 years of GMP experience
- Able to translate input from many different stakeholders into a concise and clear document/ process.
- Experienced with laboratory management systems or at least decent computer skills.
Flexible and accurate
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Dutch is considered a strong plus.
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long term position, which starts with a 12 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €3627 gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position ( 40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux, 088 0021 126 // 06 1587 5174