Sourcing Associate Immunology
This position is at a large pharmaceutical company within the Clinical Immunology department. This department supports development and validation of immunological assays as well as clinical sample analysis.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have pharmaceutical experience and possess good planning and communication skills? Then this might be the position for you, apply now.
As Sourcing Assoiate Immunology you will succesfully coordinate outsourcing activities. You will:
- Manage the realization of vendor contracts in a timely manner
- Function as Point of Contact for vendors to obtain Scope of Works
- Asses the feasibility of selected Sample Processing Laboratories (SPLs) on request of GCO (reviewing data, request training, give on-site training in PBMC isolation)
- Ensure a sufficient quality of isolated PBMCs before qualification of the SPLs
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Sourcing Assoiate Immunology we are looking for a candidate with a Bachelor in biological/medical sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years relevent working experience in pharma or CRO
- Fluent communicative skills in English
- Good communication and Vendor Management Skills
- Innovative capabilites
- Understandiong of basic sample requirements for clinical trials
- Preferably experience in clinical development of vaccines
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long-term position starting with a contract for 6 months via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication starting at €2624,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 088 0021 126