Forexx Group B.V.
Software Designer Healthcare
- Do you want to accelerate innovation and the creation of new healthcare products that matter?
- Do you believe that healthcare needs to be revolutionized and that a combination of connected consumer propositions and medical devices will drive that revolution?
- Do you want to help define the future of healthcare by developing first-of-a-kind solutions that have a positive impact on people’s health?
Within the Application Software group as part of the Electronic Systems & IoT department, we are looking for an enthusiastic Software Designer who will work together with the existing teams in developing the clinical application software for current and future solutions.
As a Software Designer you are responsible for:
- The design, realization, integration, and test of systems or subsystems software
- Adapting and improving you and your team to a world that is constantly changing around you
- Drawing up a personal schedule and reporting on progress in a structured and methodical way keeping the costs of the activities in line with the calculated budget
- Delivering input in the planning process to the project leader.
- Ensuring that there is proper documentation for the developed software.
- Combining existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into a working system.
- Contributing to improvement initiatives with regard to technological improvements and future-oriented studies
- Providing technical guidance to the more junior staff members
- Working with a focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, keeping an outside-in approach in mind for the designs you create.
We are looking for
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in medical product software development
- Proven track record with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
- Profound experience with C++, C# .NET, WPF, and MVVM
- Proven track record of object oriented analysis and design
Knowledge/experience in the following areas is preferable:
- 2D & 3D rendering
- NUnit, Moq
- Windows 10 (IoT)
- Knowledge of IEC 62304
This role will appeal to you if you ….
- Are curious, open and feel at home in a dynamic environment
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements
For more information call Anouk van der Heijden +31 (0) 40 - 2916450 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org