Senior Technician Immunology
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production
and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to
prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Are you a motivated hlo or MSc candidate with solid experience working with small animals and immunological experience? As a Senior Technician Immunology you will investigate the immunological response to
new viral vaccine candidates using small animal models. Interested? Apply now!
As a Senior Technician Immunology you will investigate the immunological response to
new viral vaccine candidates using small animal models.
- Techniques that you will use include ELISA, neutralizing antibody assays to measure virus entry inhibition, ELISPOT, intracellular cytokine staining, in vivo imaging of small animals (bioluminescence and fluorescence), and other immunology and virology-related assays
- You will investigate different vaccine candidates including SARS-CoV2, HIV, and RSV
- You plan and perform the experiments independently, followed by data analysis
- Subsequently you will report and present the data to the responsible scientist as well as a broader audience
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position as a Senior Technician Immunology we are looking for a motivated team-player with relevant immunological and/or virological experience.
- HLO or MSc degree in a life science related field
- Multiple years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with immunological and/or virological techniques such as ELISA, neutralizing antibody assays, ELISPOT, intracellular cytokine staining and in vivo imaging of small animals
- Holder of "artikel or artikel 12" that allows you to work with animals
- Experience working with PBMCs is preffered
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- A contract for 8 months at CheckMark
- Salary indication from € 3000,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is negotiable
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 088 00 21 122 // 06 302 47 453