Want to participate in building-up new capabilities in the field of Industry 4.0 through agile pilots at the I4.0 pilot & lighthouse factories and strategically support our customer and the Industry 4.0 team?
- Drive and accelerate innovation and enable more use cases at factory level, based on MII Core Functionality, (independent from global template).
- Further maximize the value by using more core capabilities in SAP-MII.
- Translating business requirements into a solution.
- Contribute to set-up the Industry 4.0 lighthouse factories
- Support factories across the globe.
- Building up the PInS and AME competencies in order to have the ability to support MES implementation & equipment connectivity within the 3 delivery models.
- Train factory application managers as well as the experts within the customer's business.
- Assuming day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks, and coordinating the execution of strategic initiatives.
- Developing new IoT solutions for improving the production processes continuously.
- Recommending and driving improvements to the existing digital transformation strategy.
- Creating and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to enable leadership success.
- Advising the Head of MST and Digital transformation to facilitate effective decision-making.
- Proven track record of effectively implementing MES solutions (including connection to shop floor).
- A good understanding of the strategic concept for Industry 4.0.
- Strong experience on MES implementation as well as a good understanding about IIoT and equipment connectivity.
- Experience with SAP MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence is highly preferred).
- Experience with SAP ME, MII Implementation (Development, Customizationan building Dashboards) with Shop Floor integration through SAP PCo and Kepware are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP PCo (Plant Connectivity) as well as SAP ECC, SAP EWM and SAP FIORI are highly preferred.
- Rich experience in SAP ME configuration like ME SDK, Custom Hooks, Service Extensions and POD Plugins.
- Good knowledge of Databases Oracle, MS SQL and My SQL
- Very good understanding of XML, XSLT and HTML and affinity to work with modeling tools like SysML and UML
Good to know: candidates needs to speak English and needs to work in both Eindhoven and Aachen.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.