Senior Scientist Molecular Bioassays
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. The Molecular Bioassay (MBA) team is part of the Analytical Development (AD) group and is responsible for developing methods that are employed to analyze and characterize virus based vaccines.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Are you an experienced Scientist in the pharmaceutical industry and expertised with techniques as ELISA, qPCR, cell culture-based assaysand NGS? As a Senior Scientist Molecular Bioassays, you you will fullfill a meaningful role to guide other Analytical Development Scientist in late stage method validations and specification setting strategy. Interested? Apply now!
In this role as a Senior Scientist Molecular Bioassays, you will be responsible for mentoring of the Analytical Development Team developing bioassays for characterization of vaccines.
- This means, that you will work together with scientists in the team and bring their late stage knowledge to the next level
- Focus will be the life cycle management up to and including validation of molecular and bioassays for release and characterization of our vaccines
- Formats used are ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays and NGS
- You act as technical lead to strengthen our late stage product development strategy
- Furthermore, you will be senior author in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing and patents
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Senior Scientist Molecular Bioassays we are looking for a Ph.D. canddiate with 6 years of pharmaceutical experience in a relevant field of cell-based or molecular assays, molecular biology and/or cell biology
- You have experience with techniques as ELISA, qPCR, cell culture, virus culture ICH method development
- You have experience with ICH method development or GMP
- Prefereably you have commercial development experience
- As a person you are flexible, self-sufficient and you have a critical attitude
- You enjoy working in a team that is eager to extend their knowledge of new technologies
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively with investigational site staff, team members and functional manager
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long-term employement starting with a 6 months contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication from €4200,- based on fulltime
- Fulltime employement (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 0182 590 212 // 06 3024 7453