Senior Scientist Microbiology
Pharmaceutical company specialised in the development of vaccines. The Analytical Development department is responsible for developing methods that are required for analysis of vaccines for human use. Analysis includes testing for identity, quantity, potency, purity, and viral and microbial contamination.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have multiple years of experience in developing methods and analysis in the area of viral and microbial contamination? Than this role as a Senior Scientist Microbiology could be the challenge for you! Interested? Apply now!
As a Senior Scientist Microbiology you will be working in a multidisciplinary team to develop methods for detection of viral contamination to assure product safety of vaccines.
- Ensure method development and validation of in-process control and release methods to be conducted at GMP level in-house and at contract laboratories
- Generating clear and robust strategies, procedures and instructions
- Development and validation of cell-culture based and molecular methods (e.g., mammalian cell culture, qPCR, Next Gen Sequencing)
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Senior Scientist Microbiology we are looking for a motivated candidate who is able to work in a multidisciplinary team on the development of methods and analysis.
- PhD-degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 6 years work experience with method development and validation
- Exprienced in working with viruses
- Experience with cGXP and/or other quality management systems
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- You are able to communicate effectively with varied levels of the organization
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- A contract for 12 months at CheckMark, with the possibility of an extension
- Salary indication from €4244 gross per month based on fulltime
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 088 00 21 126 // 06 1587 5174