Senior Scientist Bioassays
An international pharmaceutical company.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Are you an experienced Scientist with experience with a broad range of molecular bioassays? This could be your job
In this role as Senior Scientist you will support the operations technical functions worldwide and resolve manufacturing or analytical issues for the products. Your focus will be on the planning and design of experiments as well as the interpretation and processing of the generated data. Furthermore, you:
- Development and validation of new bioassays
- Test method transfer and trouble shooting of existing analytical methods.
- This includes review and writing of technical development reports and regulatory documentation.
- Oversee a variety of analytical aspects including the meaning of analytical data from various sources.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of a Senior Scientist Analytical Chemistry we are looking for you when you have:
- Master or PhD in Life Sciences
- At least 5 years of industrial work experience and experience with ELISA, PCR, bioactivity assays and sequencing
- Familiar with CMC, Pharmacopeia, ICH and/or GMP
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch.
- A valid working permit for the Netherlands.
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication from €3972,- based on fulltime, depending on experience
- Fulltime employement (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong, 088-0021123