Scientist Analytical Chemistry
An international pharmaceutical company.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Are you an expert in analytical chemistry? And can you plan, design and perform analytical activities (e.g. method development, validation)? In this challenging role as a Senior Scientist Analytical Chemistry you are responsible for the development and validation of new analytical methods. Apply now!!
In this role as Scientist Analytical Chemistry you will support operations technical functions worldwide and resolve manufacturing or analytical issues for the products. Furthermore, you:
- Provide technical support during development, commercial launch or problem solving for a given API or drug product.
- Development and validation of new analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, dissolution). (including review and write technical development reports and regulatory documentation).
- Testmethod transfer and trouble shooting of existing analytical methods.
- Oversee a variety of analytical aspects including the meaning of analytical data from various sources.
- Manage Laboratory Technicians during execution of their tasks during the projects.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Scientist Analytical Chemistry we are looking for you when you have:
- MSc or PhD with a specialization in Analytical Chemistry
- >5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with method development using techniques like: HPLC, GC, Dissolution
- Familiar with CMC, Pharmacopeia, ICH and/or GMP
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch
- A valid working permit for The Netherlands
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long-term employement starting contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment until the end of the year
- Salary indication from €3423,- based on fulltime
- Fulltime employement (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 0182 590 212
Fulltime / parttime