An international pharmaceutical company. This department has a global focus.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Are you an expert in analytical chemistry? And can you plan, design and coordinate analytical activities during projects (e.g. method development, validation)? In this challenging role as a Senior Scientist Analytical Chemistry you are responsible for the development and validation of new analytical methods. Apply know!
In this role as Senior Scientist you will support the operations technical functions worldwide and resolve manufacturing or analytical issues for the products. Your focus will be on the planning and design of experiments as well as the interpretation and processing of the generated data. Furthermore, you:
- Provide technical support during development, commercial launch or problem solving for a given API or drug product.
- Development and validation of new analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, dissolution).
- Testmethod transfer and trouble shooting of existing analytical methods.
- This includes review and writing of technical development reports and regulatory documentation.
- Oversee a variety of analytical aspects including the meaning of analytical data from various sources.
- Manage (Senior) Laboratory Technicians during execution of their tasks during the projects.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of a Senior Scientist Analytical Chemistry we are looking for you when you have:
- Master or PhD with a specialization in Analytical Chemistry
- At least 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with method development using techniques like: HPLC, GC, Dissolution
- Familiar with CMC, Pharmacopeia, ICH and/or GMP
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch.
- A valid working permit for the Netherlands.
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long-term employement starting contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment until the end of the year
- Salary indication from €3875,- based on fulltime
- Fulltime employement (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 0182 590 212