(Senior) Expert Risk Assessment ECO TOX and environmental emissions
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences. For our client, Triskelion, we are searching for a (Senior) Expert Risk Assessment ECO TOX and environmental emissions .
- Regulatory Affairs
- Plant protection products/biocides
- Environmental toxicity
- OECD, REACH, BPR, and PPPR
- Excel (VBA is a plus)
Do you have experience with RA in the field of plant protection products/biocides and would you like to use this knowledge for multiple clients? Then this might be an interesting opportunity for you!
To strengthen the RSRA Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic (Senior) Expert Risk Assessment ECO - TOX and environmental emissions, for assessing safety and risks of chemicals, biocides and plant protection products.
- Advise customers on registration strategy for their chemicals, biocides and plant protection products;
- Perform literature search and process data;
- Conduct hazard assessment with regard to ecotoxicology and environmental fate (Classification and Labelling, PNEC derivation, PBT/vPvB assessment);
- Explore and evaluate opportunities for experimental testing alternatives (QSAR, Read - across);
- Performing assessments by use of methods and tools such as Emission Scenario Documents, EUSES, SimpleTreat, MAMPEC, FOCUS - PEARL, CHESAR and subsequent description of Exposure Scenarios;
- Write expert statements;
- Compile (parts of) dossiers within the scope of REACH, BPR, and PPPR;
- Report results to colleagues and customers;
- Keep track of relevant developments in REACH, BPR and PPPR and in the fields of ecotoxicity, environmental fate and environmental exposure assessment;
- Build on customer relationships and write project proposals together with project managers.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate has an M.Sc. or Ph.D. with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the regulatory field, preferably with plant protection products. You have experience with environmental exposure assessments, environmental toxicity testing (including OECD guidelines) and with tools required for biocides or plant protection product dossier preparation and risk assessments. You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English and experience with Excel spreadsheets and formulas.
We are looking for someone who is accurate, pro-active and who is comfortable working under time pressure related to regulatory deadlines. Are you positive and energetic and do you know how to motivate your colleagues? Then we are looking for you!
Triskelion is an internationally orientated contract research organisation with innovative services in the Food, Feed, Pharma and Chemistry sectors. We improve and safeguard the health and well - being of people by ensuring the quality, safety and functioning of food, medicines and chemical products. Through personal involvement, high quality research and professional advice, we support our customers in the development of products that contribute to a better quality of life.
The Registration services and risk assessment (RSRA) department offers industry the expertise needed to guarantee the safety of chemicals, biocides and plant protection products for humans and the environment. You will join a professional, informal organisation with an open culture, where people are strongly committed to taking initiative and personal responsibility. The customer focus combined with high - end scientific insight and knowledge of relevant laws and regulations ensure a unique positioning in the market.
Additional vacancy information
Contract: Direct contract with client
Terms: Salary: 4100 - 6200
Days of leave: 25 + 6
Contactperson: Claudia Erwich-Faaij
Phone: +31 (0)88 22 77 555