Scientist Upstream Processing
Our client is one of the biggest health care companies in the world.
focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of
novel vaccines to prevent some of the most devastating and complex
infectious diseases. These range from respiratory infections like
respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
and pathogens of global concern such as Ebola and COVID-19.
You will work within the USP department which is responsible for the development of scalable, pharmaceutical-grade production processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines as a production platform.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have Upstream Processing experience within pharmaceuticals? Then this might be the position for you, apply now!
As a Scientist Upstream Processing you will develop and
execute USP early stage and late stage development and tech transfer
- You will create and manage research plans in the delivery of business results
- Represent USP in multidisciplinary project team(s)
- Act as author in the preparation of presentations, tecnical reports, documents for regulatory filing and patents
- You will apply the latest technological innovations into the daily work. One of the major innovations currently explored is modeling, data management and statistical analysis applied to bioprocessing
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of a Senior Scientist Upstream Processing we are
looking for a PhD candidate related to biotecnology, bio-process of pharmaceuticals. Further more you:
- have at least 2 years of late-stage biopharmaceutical eperience, preferably industry
- Technical knowledge on bioreactor process technology; ideally for R&D and/or commercial (GMP) purposes
- Recognize yourself with some of these skills: life cycle process validation; regulatory submission writing; process improvements; multivariate data analysis; technology transfer; manufacturing support.
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment for one year
- Salary indication starting at €3.627
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
- Day shift
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 088 00 21 126 // 06 1587 5174