Scientist Molecular Bioassays
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. The Molecular Bioassay (MBA) team is part of the Analytical Development (AD) group and is responsible for developing methods that are employed to analyze and characterize virus based vaccines.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Are you a motivated post-doc and are you expertised with techniques as ELISA, qPCR, cell culture-based assays and NGS? As a Scientist Molecular Bioassays, you you will act as a technical lead to strengthen the product development strategy. Interested? Apply now!
In this role as a Scientist Molecular Bioassays, you will develop bioassays for characterization of vaccines. You will act as a technical lead to strengthen the product development strategy of the MBA team.
- To do so, you will actively share expertise in technologies such as ELISA, (q)PCR, cell culture-based assays and/or NGS
- Assay development activities will mainly focus on assays that measure quantity potency, purity and identity characteristics of our products
- You aim to shape the life cycle management up to and including validation of methods for release and characterization of our vaccine
- Furthermore you take ownership as author in the preparation of presentations, documents for regulatory filing and patents
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Scientist Molecular Bioassays we are looking for a Ph.D. canddiate with 2-5 years post-doctoral experience in a relevant field of cell-based or molecular assays, life sciences and/ or virology
- You have experience with cell-based assays, molecular biology, cell biology, or life sciences and you are expertised with techniques as ELISA, qPCR, cell culture-based assays and NGS
- Experience in working in the pharmaceutical industry or ICH method development or GMP
- As a person you are pro-activ, self-sufficient and outgoing
- You enjoy working in a team that is eager to extend their knowledge of new technologies
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team are equally important as independent planning and execution of tasks
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long-term employement starting with a 1 year contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment
- Salary indication from €4100,- based on fulltime
- Fulltime employement (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 088 00 21 122 // 06 3024 7453