A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. This department leads in the application of broad technical expertise, including new and innovative technologies, to support both marketed and clinical products. It participates in high caliber multi-functional teams to drive solutions to commercial manufacturing problems and to drive process improvement, technology transfer, and support process validation. Performs high level research and development activities supporting high value commercial products. Performs technology transfer for new products and manufactures tox and phase 1/2a clinical material. Projects will often be high priority with high level interest and attention.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have experience in R&D or Process Development and want to perform research on interesting and high level projects? Then this could be the position for you, apply now!
As a Associate Scientist Biotechnology you will provice tecnical leadership for early and late phase development projects. Key responsibilites are:
- Managing internal and external stakeholders to meet project timelines
- Focus on technology transfer projects for the generation of toxicological and / or clinical material
- Investigating new and innovative technologies
- Support early development of manufacturing processes of new molecules
- Life cycle management support for commercial products
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Scientist Biotechnology we are looking for a motivated candidate with at least 5 years experience in this field. Furthermore you meet the following requirements:
- Master’s degree with 5-6 years’ experience in Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Biochemistry, Biochemical engineering or related field.
- Relevant experience in R&D or Process Development and experience working within a cGMP manufacturing plant / pilot plant environment.
- Technical orientation and in depth understanding of API large molecule manufacturing
- Project management experience in matrix organization with multitude of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, both oral and written, to support working in an international environment with frequent contact in the United States, Ireland and Belgium as well as in Leiden.
- Familiarity with Process Excellence and Six Sigma techniques is a plus. Experience with statistical software packages (e.g. Minitab) and Multivariate analysis is a plus
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- A contract for 12 months at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €3627 gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position (40 hours.week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 088 0021 126 // 06 1587 5174