Research Associate Bioassays
An international biotech company developing next generation antibodies for the treatment of cancer. You will be part of a motivated team collaborating on the development and implementation of molecular and cell-based functional assays for the analysis of antibodies.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Are you an enthusiastic candidate with experience in the field of immunology and would you like to work on the development of antibodies as well as the functional bioassays to analyse them? Then this diverse role as a Research Associate Immunology is interesting for you! Apply now!
As a Research Associate Bioassays you will focus on the production, purification and in-vitro characterization of the antibodies. Regarding to this you will be responsible for the design and execution of experiments as well as the interpretation of results. Your key responsibilities:
- You execute antibody production, purification and concomitant bioassays as directed
- You use a wide range of immunological techniques including molecular cloning, cell culture, Aktä purification, isolation of primary immune cells, multi-color flow cytometry, and functional cellular assays
- Besides, you work on the optimization of existing assays, and you set up novel bioassay to monitor the antibody activity
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the interpretation and recording of results
- As a team member you communicate with internal and external parties
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Research Associate Antibody Engineering we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with broad experience in the field of molecular biology and/or immunology.
- HBO/Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or equivalent with multiple years of biotechnological industry experience
- Skilled in immunological techniques such as molecular cloning, cell culture, antibody purification, isolation of primary immune cells, FACS, cytotoxity assays, HPLC, SDS-PAGE and ELISA
- Acquainted with working according to a quality system
- Proficiency in setting up novel experiments and techniques independently
- You have good organizational skills which makes you capable or running experiments in parallel
- Furthermore, you are able to work in a flexible manner and meet tight deadlines
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long term position, which starts with a one year contract at the hiring company
- Salary indication from €2600,- to € 3600,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 088 00 21 122 // 06 302 47 453