Forexx Group B.V.
>> Requirements engineer >>
Exciting role for academic with 5-8 years’ work experience and interest for agile project management. ASML is looking for a talented professional who can play a crucial role in our high tech supply chain. You will play a crucial role in the optimization of the last mile supply chain; between our warehouses and our customer.
Events like installs, upgrades and maintenance, create extremely demanding requirements for the supply chain. This is driven by the sensitivity of the parts, the needs to minimize machine downtime and the constantly changing specifications of machines. Our goal is to establish a true “field factory” set-up that allows the engineers to perform the installation with maximum efficiency and minimum downtime.
Contribute to the Agile Project Execution by translating a vast array of end-user requirements into clear epics and user stories for the project’s development team.
- Focuses on understanding the needs and desires of all customers and stakeholders
- Collects the requirements behind the stories of the end users and translates them to epics and user stories.
- Understand the business value behind the requirement
- Deals with conflicting requirements and creates consensus among the stakeholders
- Creates clear documentation within given standards and manages requirements systematically
- Ensures the use of systematic and repeatable techniques to ensure completeness, consistency, and relevance of the project’s requirements, epics and user stories
- Supports iterative, incremental approach that guides the agile teams to focus on faster delivery of products in short span of time
- Acts as single point of contact to the local end users to collect input for requirements, epics and user stories
- Acts as single point of contact to the software development team to explain requirements, epics and user stories
- Converts user stories into test cases and supports user acceptance testing
- Creates deliverable demonstrations that showcase the defined user stories
- Sets up and maintains requirement management traceability matrix
You will be part of the core team of a cross sectoral Agile project team and report to the project leader. You will work alongside a senior Requirement Engineer, a product owner and scrum master. You will have daily contact with end users from USA, Korea, Taiwan, China, Singapore, Japan and Europe. You will have daily contact with IT developers in Veldhoven and India.
The Requirements Engineer is needed within the GDO project "Local Sequence Planning" to collect and interpret the requirements from the end users in the field and translate them into meaningful epics and user stories for the development team.
Relevant Master degree (e.g. Industrial Engineering & Management Science, Business Administration, Supply chain)
- >5 years relevant experience in a large international company, preferably high-tech, process industry or consultancy
- Elaborate experience with working as part of an Agile project team (must)
- Experience with working in an international setting with digital communication means
- In-depth knowledge of requirement engineering
- Experience in working with the Dutch culture (preferably)
- Experience in working with different kind of culture (must)
- Strong communication skills, able to grasp the question behind the question
- Strong active listener; listen > deepening questions > summarize
- Precise; systematic and punctual
- Organized; Brings structure in the surroundings
- Confident and tough-minded; clearly in control of own scope
- Social skills; able to quickly earn trust of a large group of new stakeholders
- Calm and practical; keep the feet on the ground and make rational decisions
- Confident in video interviewing
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
For more information or for applying, please contact Steven Meijer via 06-12806853 or email@example.com