Secura is hiring Embedded Security Experts as part of its expansion in multiple customer projects and new certification schemes.
Secura is hiring Embedded Security Experts as part of its expansion in multiple customer projects and new certification schemes. Whether we talk about IoT consumer products, automotive, medical devices, or industrial control systems, security of embedded systems is important and very often used in solutions, which combine devices, systems, infrastructure, web and mobile applications. Within this fast evolving landscape, Secura gets many customer request to validate these solutions. Moreover, Secura is actively working on standardization of security assessments for these various industries.
As Embedded Security Expert you will be involved in security assessment projects for various industries. Moreover, you will be involved in international standards analysis and development, as well as obtaining accreditations for certifying based on these standards.
Last but not least we also provide you the opportunity to expand your expertise and knowledge in the software application (web, mobile) and infrastructure domain.
This job is focusing on the expansion of Secura in various industry domains in The Netherlands and internationally. Technical security assessments is our core business since 2000. Since 2017 we are expanding internationally and in specific industries. Your role will be essential within this development. This also means that you will be responsible for the technical quality of projects as well as following and further improving our methodology for security assessments and certifications.
Secura employs a motivated and dedicated team, with offices in the two main technological centers of the Netherlands: Eindhoven and Amsterdam. This role is focused on international customers and will include traveling when required.
What is it like to work at Secura? Watch the Working at Secura video.
As an Embedded Security Expert, you are responsible for:
- Assessing IT security of devices, systems, networks and applications, with strong focus on embedded technology;
- Maintaining an active approach towards state-of-the-art security standards and certification initiatives, and adapting/improving the assessment methods based on them;
- Providing consultancy to our clients in a self-sufficient way;
- Aligning objective and scope with our clients;
- Resolving independently (potential) issues and report-back;
- Handling unforeseen situations in a flexible way;
- Training and presenting for clients and internal;
- Contributing substantially to internal/external knowledge sharing;
- Supporting and executing allocated R&D projects;
- Providing support to others on projects and sharing your knowledge within the team;
- Contributing substantially to internal/external knowledge sharing via training courses, blog posts, articles, brochures, news items;
- Writing blogs/posts/brochures/news items.
You are an Embedded Security Expert with:
- Level of education: bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field of study (IT, IT Security, Electronics, Mathematics, Physics);
- Working experience: 2-5 years relevant working experience;
- Relevant experience methodologies and standards like Common Criteria, FIPS, and industry specific standards like IEC 62443;
- Preferably experience with following standards and other relevant publications in the security assessment of embedded devices;
- Preferably experience with IT certification schemes, such as Common Criteria.
What can we offer you?
At Secura, every day is different. Together with a great passionate team this allows you to further develop and expand your knowledge and expertise in security. Secura has a high focus on knowledge development, offering you training courses and stimulating to participation in R&D projects.
We reward experience when we see it and our salaries are therefor based on the knowledge you will bring to Secura. As we are a growing organization, you have the opportunity to really make a difference within Secura and grow with us. The informal working atmosphere and open spaces in Amsterdam and Eindhoven are illustrative of our open and driven character.
Are you the Embedded Security Expertwe are looking for?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter by mail via email@example.com. Do you have questions? Please contact Eefke Ruisbroek, Corporate Recruiter by phone +31 (0)6 48938971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-employment screening and an assessment can be part of the recruitment procedure.
Solliciteer op deze functie