Quality Specialist Covid-19
Pharmaceutical company specialised in the development of vaccines. As Quality Specialist Covid-19 you will be part of the Product Quality Management (PQM) team.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
As Quality Specialist Covid-19 you support the Product Quality Management (PQM) team in the Covid-19 vaccine project by ensuring that
product quality aspects are tracked and consistently met. Are you the quality profesionnal who get things done? Apply now!
As Quality Specialist Covid-19 you will be responsible for ensuring that
product quality aspects of the Covid-19 vaccines, including the original
variant and new variants, are tracked and consistently met.
- You will ensure that information and data on the Covid-19 vaccine project are structured for easy access and interpretation.
- In (sub)projects for the vaccine, you will represent the Product Quality Management (PQM) department on the project team.
- Also, you will be working hands-on at operational activities such as complaints, deviations, change controls, and regulatory reviews.
- In all activities, you bring creative solutions to define quality solutions with flexibility for business needs, thus providing the best total value to the company
- As you will work in a matrix structure, building relations and partnerships that allow you to get things done is an important part of the job.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position as Quality Specialist Covid-19 we are looking for an all-round quality professional who meets the following requirements:
- BSc or MSc degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Engineering, or Life Sciences
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical and/or
biotechnology industry is required. A significant part of this
experience should be in the area of Quality (Assurance).
- You have proven knowledge in cGMP standards, policies and procedures.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of and/or experience in quality
systems and processes, e.g., change control, deviation handling, CAPA,
risk management, complaints handling, (regulatory) inspections, and
manufacturing control strategies.
- Knowledge of and experience in the following areas is preferred:
biotechnology, vaccines, API manufacturing, sterile pharmaceutical
manufacturing, process development, technology transfer, process
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long term position, which starts with a 6 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €3600,- to €6400,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Flexiblility to accommodate US, EMEA and ASPAC work schedules when necessary; balancing work and personal time is required
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 088 00 211 22 // 06 3024 7453