Quality Officer Biochemie
Pharmaceutical company specialised in the development of vaccines.This position is in the Quality team, part of Analytical Development Department. This team provides support regarding GMP compliance and quality.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have experience as a QC Technician and looking for a challenge in Quality?
As a Quality Officer Biochemie you will work in a multidisciplinary environment and have a focus on supporting quality systems used in management of departmental trainings, quality incidents, Change Controls, control of departmental documents and archiving and in review of GMP procedures.
- You will handle quality incidents, management of actions and closely supporting others in the discussions, agreements and execution of actions.
- You will be trained to take part during audits, inspections and self-inspection program, and will help implementing continuous improvements of compliance systems and assist in design
- Other learning opportunities within the ADQ team include, statistical support for stability scientist, help with stability data analyses and stability reporting.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of a Quality Officer Biochemie we are looking for a bachelor candidates Life Scienes with some years of experience in Quality Control
- You have experience with working under GMP standards
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- You are able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- You are a quick learner and a motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- English AND Dutch language skills are required
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long term position, which starts with a 12 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €2624 gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position ( 40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong, 088-0021123