About the job
The Quality Engineer / Analyst coordinates Material Quality Related Warehouse issues as soon as they are discovered on the shop-floor with regard to structure, processes and procedures. It is important to balance day-to-day production output and maintain a quality point of view. To minimize repetitive quality issues, it is important to quickly recognize structural hick-ups and escalate to relevant parties. These might be other disciplines in production and supporting sections such as supply chain, logistic, D&E and production engineering.
- Execute daily Material Quality Reviews for Warehouse and Clean Bench issues
- Analyze Warehouse Q-data and relevant operational processes to take initiative in solving issues structurally
- Support in case of (production) stagnation due to supplier-Q
- Lead and/or participate in Quality or process related improvement projects
- Monitor the performance of the total supply chain and initiate escalations to continuously improve this
Bachelor in Logistics or Business Administration (2-3 years’ experience)
- Quality Management Systems and Q-methods / -techniques
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Familiar with warehousing, preferably in a production logistic environment
- Experience in problem analysis of products and (logistical) processes
- Administrative experience (Microsoft Office)
- ERP knowledge (preferable SAP)
- Has analytical skills and will inquire to find cause behind the cause
- Has a drive to improve and can convince others when necessary
- Has problem solving capabilities and can summarize issues to the core message
- Is a communicator and networker, likes to be well informed and knows how to find relevant information
- Is a team player who will share any knowledge with the team and contributes to long term quality development
- Is pro-active and open to change
- Is able to work in a multi-disciplinary team within a high tech environment
- Is service orientated with good communication skills (being able to both speak and write in English and Dutch is required)
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Send an email to Steven Meijer (email@example.com) or to Anouk van der Heijden (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +31 40 291 64 50.