QC Analyst potency assays
The QC bioassay group consist of eight dedicated team members and is part of the Analytical Development & Quality Control department. Working at Byondis’ state-of-the-art facilities, the QC bioassay group supports the (clinical) development of our innovative medicines. As QC analyst you are responsible to execute, interpret and review potency assays, ensuring timely release of sample analysis requests. In this function you support the transfer and validation of these assays in close collaboration with the analytical development group. Good Documentation Practices and validated standard operating procedures are a prerequisite in our work.
As QC analyst for the bioassay group you enter observations and results into the appropriate trending databases for periodic analysis, trending, and troubleshooting exercises. You assist your QC team colleagues in maintaining proper overall operation of the department (physical inventories, logs, documentation, etc.), and with the implementation of quality improvement initiatives for QC laboratory operations. You also participate in laboratory, OOS, CAPA or other investigations
- A secondary or bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, laboratory related field (Dutch MLO/HLO education or equivalent)
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with cell culture and aseptic techniques, and cell-based and immunoassays
- An understanding of cGMP regulations is a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- A flexible and pragmatic approach, and able to work independently
- Analytical mind, accurate, and ability to plan the workload
- Team player
- Ability to share thoughts, ideas and knowledge across in a constructive way
We are looking for an interactive team player to join our QC group, and who will effectively collaborate with colleagues from the bioassay analytical development group and physicochemical quality control departments.
Information and application
Contract hours: 32-40 hrs/week, preferably fulltime
Salary: depending on experience
For further information, please contact dr. Z. Kolen, Project Leader ADCQ, at tel. +31 (0)24 679 51 00. If you are interested in joining Byondis in this challenging position, we welcome your application via the apply button.
Please send your application before 28th September. The first round of interviews will take place on w/c 5th October, and the second round w/c 12th October.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in relation to this or other vacancies is not appreciated.