Forexx Group B.V.
Project Manager Logic
- Create project charter and initial plan together with Product Management and Sponsor
- Organize project setup and lead assigned team for succesfull execution of project
- Define deliverables, resource needs and align with key stakeholders
- Prepare Gates/Milestones and report status in Project Review Board
- Involve in VRU team for succesfull implementation of project deliverables
- Projects will focus on development and release of new analog IC‘s and packages, in particular switches and translators
- Owns assigned program roadmap, consolidating required information for assigned program portfolio
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics
- Solid knowledge on Semiconductor technology in Diffusion, Assembly and Test area
- Good understanding of analog IC design and functionality
- Show initiative, take ownership and have an entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to manage complex technical problems
- Customer and high quality oriented
- Experienced in project management (PMP/PMI/Prince2)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good knowledge on MS-Office tools, like MS-Project with strong analytical skills
- Semicon Experience is a MUST
- Experience as a PM is a MUST
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
For more information call Anouk van der Heijden or Steven Meijer +31 (0) 40 - 2916450
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
More vacancies? Check www.forexx.nl/vacatures
Fulltime / parttime