Within the Business Group Logic and Protection, our customer is developing products used in commodity market and new areas in Mobile, Automotive, Computing, Industrial and Consuming. They have a large portfolio of products running in both internal as external manufacturing sites. For the Industrial & Sustaining Group, within PG Logic in Nijmegen, The Netherlands, we are looking for an Industrial Project Manager. He/she will play a key role in our ambition to further grow our business. To enable this, they are starting up new projects for creating more flexibility and capacity in their supply chain and enhancing our cost leadership in manufacturing of their parts. The industrial project manager also will be leading manufacturing and quality improvement activities in line with their high automotive quality standards.
- In this exiting role, you will define new initiatives and drive execution of projects and activities for efficient and effective manufacturing solutions in assembly, package and test area.
- In this function, you will lead a multifunctional team with representatives from engineering, quality, assembly and test.
- You will be responsible for feasibility study, project concept and project execution.
- You will be working in an international team where you guide and steer your colleagues in Asia.
- For this you need excellent communication and team leadership skills and know how to work in a multicultural environment.
- The industrial project manager will report to the Industrial & Sustaining Manager.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics and/or Mechanical Engineering experience: 1-3 years
- Excellent Project Management skills (>3 years’ experience) experience: 1-3 years
- Experience in semicon is a MUST experience: 3-5 years
- Experience within industrialisation is a strong PRE experience: 3-5 years
- sector know-how: Semicon experience
- foreign language: English
- project language: English