Forexx Group B.V.
Operational Planner IBP
>> Operational Planner IBP >>
The operation planner is responsible for the operation planning task in IBP department support our IBP planners and interface to order management desk, sales planning, production planning and supply chain management.
The operational planner is responsible for:
- Slotting desk task: maintaining the slotting disk inbox, reallocation of forecast elements to supply elements in SAP, solve issues with allocations, provide configuration checks, align sales documents with new output dates from PP
- Facilitate weekly operation planning meetings: execute and follow-up actions in allocations, sales-go prepare decisions on change-request on allocations
Master degree in Business/ Industrial engineering and management science, Finance, Supply Chain management or Business studies.
- 5+ years experience within operation planning;
- Experience in Manufacturing and Planning modules in SAP environment or similar ERP System (Oracle, BAAN, etc) preferred.
- Good in dealing with exceptional situations
- Skilled in the use of MS Office.
- Analytic, initiative, pro-active attitude
- Goal oriented and challenging solutions
- Team player with good social and communication skills
- English or Dutch.
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Are you experienced in operation planning and ready for a new challenge? Please contact Steven Meijer at 06-12806853 or email@example.com