Our customer develops supplies and services leading edge assembly and test equipment for (discrete) semiconductors. The integrated assembly lines and other high speed equipment play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership in assembly. The products are Testers, Die bonders, Wire Bonders, Molding equipment and Tapers / Die sorters. Role of the E&A R&D team is to stay ahead of competition by breakthroughs and continuous improvement of equipment designs. The team is located in Nijmegen, product support, service and supply chain management are located in Hong Kong.
Scope of work
As the Development Engineer Mechatronics :
- You have a profound knowledge of control systems and system dynamics of high speed high precision equipment.
- You have experience in product development and optimization of dynamic mechanical assemblies.
- You have experience with predictive modeling, FEM tools or multi-physics simulation.
- You know how to use these tools to realize stable feedback control and advanced feedforward filters into equipment.
- You are a selfstarter, aligning with the project team behind the designs in a professional and motivational style of communication.
- You think in solutions to solve multi-disciplinary problems together with process, software and electrical engineers.
- You are responsible for the feasibility and implementation of the control system.
- You are able to disseminate this knowledge into the mechatronics, mechanical and software design team.
- You work in a team of mechanical and mechatronic design engineers and drive the effectiveness of working methods
- 3-5 years of mechatronics design experience
- 1-3 years experience within high tech machinebuilding
- Sector know-how: Semi-con, high tech, machinebuilding
- (project) Language: english