To be responsible for supporting the production process by cleaning, inspection, making available, registering of kitting and non kitting materials and special EUV parts.
- Unpacks goods received and visually checks them conform process-flow.
- Cleans goods received and performs quality checks and prepares them for storage through kitting and non-kitting and eventually delivery.
- Looks after the issue of material for production.
- Manages the cleanroomparts in such a way that it meets requirements, ensures the availability of appliances needed for the cleanroom.
- Processes various information in administrative systems.
- RF Scanning process: tracking materials using RF scanner, process and deliver on the work center.
- Pack materials at CP21/PMO2
- MBO level 3 or 4
- Holds a valid EPT Certificate (required for start).
- Several (min 2) years experience within logistics and or production;
- Cleanroom experience is a pre;
- Experience with quality is a pre.
- Motivated, flexible team player who can work and think at vocational level.
- Good communication skills.
- English and Dutch language in word and writing is required.
- Deal with stress and an independent and accurate attitude are important.
- Affinity with high tech and logistics are important.
- Work with computer is a must.
- Experience with SAP and forklift certificate is a pre.
- Flexibility regarding future shift changes is a must.
For more information call with Steven Meijer or Anouk van der Heijden +31 (0) 40 - 2916450
or send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.