The department Engineering & Maintenance Equipment is responsible for the qualified state of systems, applications and asset management of R&D laboratory instruments, analytical instruments and manufacturing systems within Byondis. The maintenance coordinator is responsible for scheduling and execution (Most of the work is performed by contractors) of maintenance and calibration activities of equipment such as small scale bioreactors, washing machines, balances and pipettes. First line trouble shooting, contract management and spare part management including all associate documentation are also part of your responsibilities.
The activities mainly take place within the Research and Development departments of Byondis. In this role you have intensive contact with external parties but also with internal departments such as Engineering & Maintenance, Quality Assurance and system users. You will work in a dynamic environment with international colleagues.
- Minimum MBO+ level education, in a technical field of expertise
- Practical experience with and interest in trouble shooting of systems
- Familiar with scheduling of maintenance activities
- Experience with GMP and deviation control is an advantage
- Practical calibration experience and broad technical knowledge is an advantage
Skills and Qualities
- Good communication skills (verbal and written in English and Dutch)
- A team player, who is willing to take over work from other colleagues
- Experience with writing maintenance plans (in English)
- Enthusiastic and motivated, with a high degree of independence
- Results-oriented, proactive and creative in finding solutions to get the job done
- Problem solving, able to links up simple logical connections and relationships and looks to a problem from various points of view
Contract hours: preferably full-time (at least 32 hours).
Salary: depending on experience.
For further information, please contact A. van de Koolwijk, Head Engineering & Maintenance Equipment, at tel. +31 (0)24 679 51 00. If you are interested in joining Byondis in this challenging position, we welcome your application via the apply button.
Please send your motivation before 28th August, 2020. The first round of interviews will take place on 4th September and the second round of interviews will take place on 9th September.
Recruitment by commercial agencies in connection with these or other vacancies is not appreciated