Laboratory Automation Specialist
A large biopharmaceutical company. The position is at One Lab Laboratories, a combined lab existing out of several test labs. The specified test labs are divided based on specific techniques and/or expertise. All test labs are supported by a Lab Service team. The Lab Service team consists out of specialized sub teams: Automation, Equipment Life Cycle Management and Sample Management.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Are you a HBO/WO graduate and do you have demonstrable experience and affinity with analysis methodology in combination with automation? This could be your job!
As a Laboratory Automation Specialist you will work on implementation of automation related to new products in a highly flexible environment and takes part of Lab Systems initiatives and projects, all in cooperation with the global organization and in alignment with the business needs.
- Lab systems variate from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex global platform projects like LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems), SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) and future new paperless opportunities.
- User requirements of
(current and new) systems need to be translated into technical
- Next to that (standard) data definitions still need to be developed to establish quality and data integrity expectations. Compliance to those expectations need to be ensured.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of a Laboratory Automation Specialist we are looking for a highly motivated candidate with a bachelor or master degree in Life Sciences or Computer sciences.
- Background in software development and programming Experience; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus
- Project management skills and interpersonal skills, engaged in contact with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is highly desirable.
- Planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple commitments.
- Analytical thinking and (technical) problem solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable.
- Pro Active, works independently, takes actions in the absence of specific instruction and is able to write protocols/reports, business correspondence and procedur
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Secondment via Checkmark Labrecruitment till beginning of 2021
- Salary indication starting at €2624,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week) with 32 hours possible
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux, email@example.com of 088 0021126