Lab Systems Automation Specialist
An international pharmaceuticial company involved in the manufacturing of biopharmaceutical products
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
As Lab Systems Automation Specialist you will act as a Subject Mater Expert regarding Automation topics, such as, data integrity, introduction and maintenance of systems and robotics. Interested? Apply immediately!
As Lab Systems Automation Specialist you are responsible for the technical implementation of
new laboratory systems within the organization in collaboration with other teams.
Lab systems vary from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex
global platform projects which connect to LIMS (Laboratory Information
Management Systems). Furthermore, you responsibilities include:
- Act as a Subject Mater Expert regarding Automation topics, such as, data integrity, introduction and maintenance of systems and robotics
- Implementation of SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) and future new paperless opportunities.
- Responsible for documenting administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures.
- Responsible for data integrity, including backup and (disaster) recovery
- Implementation of equipment from a 21CFR Part 11 compliance perspective
- Taking part in Lab Systems initiatives and projects
- Contribute to maintaining cGMP compliance and support the LEAN status of the team
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
We are looking for a Lab Systems Automation Specialist who has demonstrable experience and affinity with analysis methodology in combination with computerized systems. You meet the following requirements:
- Hbo or MSc degree in Life Sciences or relevant field
- Minimal 2 years of work experience in Pharma
- Background in software development and programming; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus.
- Experience with (Computer) System Validation in a GxP environment
- Experience with the following software is considered as a plus:
Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, LIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise,
- Analytical thinking and (technical) problem-solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable
- You have excellent communication skills (fluent in Dutch and English) to be able to build and maintain fruitful relationships
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long term position, which starts with a 12 months contract at CheckMark
- Salary indication from €3100,- to €4800,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position, where 32 hours a week is negotiable
- Position is on-site in Leiden, so person should live nearby (max 1 hour of traveling)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 088 00 211 22 // 06 3024 7453