You will be leading a team which has its main focus is on custody transfer metering systems, but also on other systems like on-/offloading systems or mobile calibration rigs.
Experience with metering devices? Ready for an exciting challenge as a lead engineer with one of the market leaders for this industry? We are looking for a lead engineer for our client in Breda.
You will be leading a team which has its main focus is on custody transfer metering systems, but also on other systems like on-/offloading systems or mobile calibration rigs. It is a team of highly qualified international professionals. The technology that our client offers is a total solution, delivering total measuring stations taylor made for their client. These stations can be placed all over the world in a variety of situations: from connections between different plant segments, to border crossings in the middle of the dessert. It is a high tech environment in wich you are able to use your knowledge to full extend.
Your main responsibilities:
- Use your extensive experience, skills and enthusiasm to design or redesign measurement systems and skids with CAD systems like Autoplant 3D.
- You functionally lead and coordinate a team of engineers in the preparation and realization of project deliverables, in accordance with customer requirements, technical and operational guidelines.
This position as lead Piping engineer is a challanging one! Therefore we have listed the factors which will help you succeed in this role:
- Personal: organized, independent, innovative, pro-active in knowledge sharing and teamwork.
- Education: Mechanical/Piping Engineering or other relevant degree.
- Experience: relevant experience with general piping and welding standards like PED and ASME and software tools like; Autoplant 3D, STAAD PRO, CEASAR, autoPIPE.
- Your knowledge in any of the following areas is must: overall skid design, valves, welding technology, stress calculations(structural steel and pipe stress), flow profile calculations and pressure drop calculations
- Interests: the mechanical and structural aspects within the Oil & Gas industry and particular Custody Transfer Metering
Due to the nature of the work, we are only taking profiles in consideration of candidates who already live in the Netherlands
Solliciteer op deze functie