This company in the Utrecht area is a biotech company specialised in humane antibody therapies against cancer. In the past years they have been growing and expanding a lot. Generally it is an informal and open company to work at.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
As FACS operator you will be co-responsible for the Flow Cytometry Facility. Do you have FACS experience? Then keep on reading!
As a FACS Operator you will work with another colleague to support FACS activities across the whole organization.
- You will mainly perform maintenance and quality checks on our flow cytometers (BD, Sony and iQUE equipment)
- You will be co-responsible for keeping the FACS facility organized and help with troubleshooting the instruments
- You will set-up equipment for cell sorting and directly assist sorting in these experiments.
- You will provide introductory training on tools and analysis software and provice technical advice on experimental and panel design
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position FACS Operator we are looking for a candidate with a MLO of BSc within life sciences, biology or biotechnology. Furthermore you:
- Have at least one year of experience with FACS and a strong interest in flowcytometry and cell sorting
- You enjoy troubleshooting instruments
- Are able to work accurately both in the lab and when analyzing and reporting problems
- Have experience with antibodies and affinity for lab automation
- Show a strong interest in new technologies
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long term position starting with a contract for 1 year at the company
- Salary indicaiton starting at 2350,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position
- Day shift
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux 088 0021126