Forexx Group B.V.
>> Electrical Designer >>
The Mechatronics Equipment department where you will be working is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions.
As an electrical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both our client and their customers. You are able to work with ‘concepts’; contribute to specification, design and detailing of the electrical design; and are responsible for the realization of electrical layout and schematic drawings. You are responsible for, amongst others, EMC aspects and generating customer compliant technical product documentation (TPD) using CAD programs. You also review specifications and participate in the realization and debugging of electrical systems.
- You have a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
- You have at least 5 years work experience, and at least 3 years in ASML environment.
- It is crucial that you have knowledge of ASML E-Design guidelines, component databases, and EDEV way of working.
- You have experience with designing and documenting modules/subassemblies.
- You are a proven team player.
- You have a customer centric attitude.
- You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work.
- You have a broad technical experience and knowledge about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and E-cabinet design.
- You have a broad knowledge of electrical components for industrial automation.
- You are able to make detailed designs of cabling, field boxes, and Electrical cabinets. This will be the main part of the job.
- You have experience with regulations for developing semiconductor equipment.
- You have experience with CE, EMC and UL regulations.
- You have experience in working with (for detailed wiring (DW’s) and functional blocks:
- Microsoft Visio;
- ASML Capital tool
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
Are you convinced that this job suits you best? Please contact Steven Meijer via 06-12806853 or firstname.lastname@example.org