EE Engineer - Sensors and Actuators
EE Engineer - Sensors and Actuators
Fulltime | Eindhoven
Punch Powertrain, headquartered in Sint-Truiden and with a second production facility in Nanjing (China) offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular passenger car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric). These innovative products provide excellent driving dynamics, enhanced comfort, fun of driving and an ever-improving fuel economy. As a leading independent supplier to the automotive industry, Punch Powertrain is expanding rapidly. In this context we are able to offer inspiring career opportunities for motivated engineers. We are currently looking for an EE Engineer (m/f).
Does a unique career in automotive engineering sound appealing?
Do you have a passion for excellence?
Ready to become an essential member of a close team?
The Electronics Engineering (EE) team plays a critical role in the development of Automotive E/E Systems. Utilizing top-notch development methods, we develop transmission control units and other auxiliary electric/electronic systems for automatic transmissions. As an engineer focussed on sensors and actuators, you will work in activities such as:
- Acting as the primary technical interface to the supplier for the sensors or actuators allocated to you;
- Maintains open and effective communication with the suppliers, but also with all other team members and with other departments (Purchasing, Quality, Mechanics, Controls,…);
- Responsible for requirements, acceptance and planning for the sensors or actuators in your scope;
- Audits on selected suppliers
- Responsible for PPAP validation and part release (PSW)
- Performing DFMEA
- Investigation and finding of root cause of issues in electronics-, mechanical, electromechanical-, hydraulic- design / manufacturing process / material related issues and provide solutions.
- Validate the design by executing component tests and support system integration tests.
Performing reviews on the deliverables of the supplier/development partner:
- Concept/architecture/specifications of the Sensor or Actuator
- Mechanical integration (with support of mechanical engineer)
- Design calculations and simulations
- Verification and validation test reports
- ISO26262 deliverables if applicable
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechatronic engineering or equivalent.
- You have in depth knowledge and experience in the field of sensors and/or actuators development from concept phase to series production.
- Quality minded, autonomous, rigorous, attentive to details, persevering and pro-active.
- Experience with debugging, finding issues, performing root cause analysis by using the 8D method.
- Hands on: Using test & measurement equipment for circuit measurements, soldering, operate test systems.
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus.
- Experience with electronics verification, environmental testing (ISO 16750), burn-in tests, reliability tests is a plus.
- Organization skills, multitasking.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- You will join a respected, fast-growing company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.
Email your CV and application letter via the apply button. For more information, please contact Arno Duis (mobile: +31623741099). For more job opportunities go to http://www.punchpowertrain.com... or watch our corporate video on www.punchpowertrain.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Electronics Engineering, engineer, fulltime, engineering, electromechanical, mechanical, English, experienced, master degree, vacancy, 8D method, automotive industry