Are you that communicative person with good organisational skills? A self-starter and self-motivated person? For our customer Astellas we are searching for an administrative talent within the drug safety department. In this role you support project teams. Regular tasks: - schedule meetings a...
CLS Services is a leading professional recruitment agency, specialised in the recruitment and career coaching of people with a background in chemistry & life sciences. For our client, Astellas Pharma Europe B.V., we are searching for a Project Coordinator Drug Safety.
Astellas is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 17,000 people worldwide. The group’s EMEA headquarters are based in London, with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in research & development (R&D), manufacturing and sales & marketing. With over 4,500 employees, EMEA is an important and growing Astellas region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, and Oncology. Astellas employs around 950 persons in the Netherlands, in Leiden and Meppel.
Are you that communicative person with good organisational skills? A self-starter and self-motivated person? For our customer Astellas we are searching for an administrative talent within the drug safety department. In this role you support project teams.
- schedule meetings and circulate agendas for safety-related meetings;
- document meeting minutes and circulate them for review;
- assist in drafting reports/presentations in support of safety deliverables (e.g., Safety Management Team Meetings);
- assist with requesting case reports from the safety database;
- manage SharePoint Sites; create folders and sub folders, manage permissions, file/retrieve documents;
- special projects as requested by GPV management;
- general assistance to GPV team(s) as needed for achieving deliverables;
- occasionally assist Project Managers with updating project plans, minutes, documenting decisions, etc.
Who we're looking for
We are ideally looking for someone with some project management experience in supporting projects in pharmaceutical industry and moreover in Drug Safety. You have excellent communication skills and show an extreme attention to detail.
Proficiency in English is required and proficiency in SharePoint is desirable. Also high proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook are required.
Additional vacancy information
Terms: Temporarily assignment for one year.
Contactperson: René Kemps
Phone: +31 (0)88 22 77 555
Solliciteer op deze functie