Waar ga je aan de slag - Where will you work
A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have experience with stability studies and do you want to work in a dynamic environment? In this role as Coordinator Stability Studies you will be a key player in the support of several stability studies. Curious to find out more? Keep reading!
As a Coordinator Stability Studies you will be a key player in the support of various stabiity studies of new vaccines.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
- You have a focus on the preparation of documents such as stability reports, stability protocols, amendments and shelf-life extensions.
- You will support Stability Scientists in the daily management of studies (preparation of data tables, evaluation and visualization of data trends)
- You will work with multiple disciplines and communicate with stakeholders
For the position of Coordinator Stability Studies we are looking for a motivated person with a relevant educational background and work experience.
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- You have a HLO or MSc degree with 2/3 year workexperience within the pharmaceutical industry (PhD level is considered "overqualified" and will be rejected)
- You have worked under GMP standards
- You have experience with stability studies such as design, reporting and ICH requirements
- You have affinity with statistical tools and data evaluation/visualisation
- You adapt easily to ad-hoc changes in a dynamic environment and you are a team player
- Moreover you are fluent in English and Dutch
Wil je meer weten - More information
- Secondment via CheckMark Labrecruitment for one year, longer term anticipated
- Salaryindication from €2900,- to €3800,- gross based on fulltime
- Fulltime employment, 32 hours/week is discussable
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 0182 590 212 // 06 3024 7453