Bioprocess Technician Vaccines (COVID-19)
Pharmaceutical company specialised in the development of vaccines. The department you will work in is an international team of about 40 people working on the manufacturing of cell banks, virus seeds and clinical batches (phase I to III) to support the development of new vaccine candidate against HIV, RSV and Ebola. This is also the place where the COVID-19 vaccine material will be produced. The department has a GMP manufacturing facility. Manufacturing activities are performed under strict cGMP regulations and the process is established together with development departments, engineering & maintenance, QC, QA, and warehouse.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Would you like to be directly involved in the fight against the global "Corona virus" (COVID-19) pandemic? In this position as Bioprocess Technician Vaccines (COVID-19) you are responsible for the cGMP production of CTM material to help realize the COVID-19 manufacturing campaign. Apply now!
As a Bioprocess Technician Vaccines (COVID-19) you are primarily responsible for the cGMP production of CTM material. In this way you will help the company realize the upcoming COVID-19 vaccine manufacturing campaign.
- Apart from production operations you will update documentation
- You will be responsible for predefined process steps, and the state of related equipment
- Next to these core tasks small improvements and innovative projects will be a stable part of your daily work package
- You will also be tasked to do data management, acute problem solving, and many other small and diverse tasks
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Bioprocess Technician Vaccines (COVID-19) we are looking for a communicative expert in cell culture (USP), virus propagation and/or downstream processing (DSP). Furthermore we ask for:
- HBO/BSc with 3 years of proven experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnological industry
- Experience with change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records
- Experience with cGMP and EHSS standards is required
- Lean green belt certification is preferred
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and accurate. Furthermore you are able to work independently, and you have great social and trainer skills
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- A contract for 1 year at CheckMark
- Salary indication up to € 3500,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 0182 590 212 // 06 302 47 453