As a mechanical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both internal and the customer.
Our customer has a wide range of disciplines and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 700 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in internal Businesses and hundreds of companies external.
The Mechatronic Department of our customer, with approximately 150 employees, is unique in its system design approach which has led to many practical solutions for their customers. Think of breakthrough solutions in smooth motion, high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. They are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that a lot of their mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems.
As a mechanical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both internal and the customer. The team works on a project where a challenging Mechatronic module is designed with regard to complexity and timing. Function: You are able to work with concepts. You are responsible to work out the mechanical concepts of the Mechanical Architect into designs and later on into detail designs including TPD.
• You have at least a Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering.
• You have at least 5-10 years work experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment.
• You have proven experience with designing mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications.
• You are Proficient in designing in 3D CAD: NX11 & Team center.
• You are Proficient in making TPD and releasing it for production.
• You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work.
• You are able to discuss your design on DfX aspects with suppliers
• You are a proven team player, take initiative, are flexible and are able to work with changing views.
• You have a customer centric attitude.
• You have good communication skills
• You are fluently in Dutch and English.
• You are preferably fulltime (40 hours per week) available. Minimum part-time is 32 hours per week.
Solliciteer op deze functie