A global biotech company that focuses on the development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
In this role as Automation Specialist you will act as Subject Matter Expert for Automation topics, such as, data integrity and maintanance of systems and robotics. Do you have this experience? Then keep on reading.
As Automation Specialist you will be responsible for the technical implementation of new systems within the organization in collaboration with other teams. Lab systems vary from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex global platform projects which connect to LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems). Implementation of SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) and future new paperless opportunities. Responsibilities include:
- Documenting administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures
- Responsible for data integrity, including backup and (disaster) recovery
- Provide support in case of (computerized) problems.
- Taking part in Lab Systems initiatives and projects, in cooperation with the global organization and in alignment with business needs
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position Automation Specialist we are looking for a candidate with a Master's or Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences. Furthermore you have:
- Minimal 2 years of work experience in Pharma with GMP and automation skills
- Experience with (Computer) System Validation in a GxP environment
- A background in software development and programming; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus
- Ability to engage with personnel at all levels within the organization, to build and maintain fruitful relationships
- Experience with the following software is considered as a plus: Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, LIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise, Compliancewire.
- Experience with robotics, in particular TECAN, is a plus
- Analytical thinking and (technical) problem solving. Lean/Six Sigma experience is desirable
- Planning skills, ability to prioritize multiple commitments
- Written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is desirable
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Secondment via Checkmark Labrecruitment till the end of 2021
- Salary indication starting at €3087,- gross per month based on fulltime
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Sebastiaan Loriaux: 088 00 21 126