Associate Scientist Data Verification
Pharmaceutical company specialised in the development of vaccines. The Drug Substance Development group develops & characterizes processes for purifying and formulating recombinant viruses from harvest as a vaccine production platform. They will be implemented in a GMP pilot plant facility for the production of clinical trial material and scaled-up for commercial production.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
Do you have strong affinity with data management and data analysis, and would you like to play a key role in late stage process development projects? In this Associate Scientist role you will be responsible for data verification and translating
these data into reportable formats and historical data mining. Interested? Apply now!
As an Associate Scientist Daae Verification you will support multiple projects moving into late stage by means of historical data analysis. Furthermore, you will increase data-integrity by performing additional reviews.
- You will be primary responsible for data verification and translating these data into reportable formats as well as historical data mining.
- You will also perform basic data analysis and statistics from which you will report the main conclusions.
- Finally, you will be involved in the development and improvement of data management systems.
- The results of your work will be directly used for regulatory submissions.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of Associate Scientist Data Verification we are looking for a motivated candidate within the field of Process development who has strong affinity with data management and analysis.
- MSc degree in a relevant discipline in biopharmaceutical / biomedical sciences/engineering, biotechnology
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in process development (lab/production/biotechnology)
- Strong affinity with data management and data analysis.
- Experience with production, technology transfer and knowledge of GMP is an advantage.
- Programming skills and knowledge in Python, Visual Basic, R-shiny, or Spotfire are considered to be an important advantage
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- A contract for 12 months at CheckMark, with the possibility of an extension
- Full-time position, where 32 hours a week is negotiable
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 088 00 21 122 // 06 302 47 453