Associate Scientist Data Systems
Pharmaceutical company specialised in the development of vaccines. In this role you will be part of the Data Systems (implementation) team, which is part of the Quality Control Development (QCD) group.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
You will focus on the implementation of different data systems such as a lab resource planning tool and a GMP digital inventory managment system in a dynamic pharmaceutical QC group. Do you have affinitiy with digital systems and up for the challenge? Apply direct!
As an Associate Scientist Data Systems your main focus will be on implementing and administrating Smart QC and BSI systems. Smart QC is a non-GMP lab resource planning tool and BSI is a GMP digital inventory management system which will be used to manage the storage of GMP material administered by QCD.
- You will have a wide range of responsibilities with regards to Smart QC and BSI systems including: writing procedures, perform testing, system setup / master data configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of the system
- You will also train users and becoming a system SME (during GMP audits) and SKU
- You will need to communicate with partners, troubleshoot issues and initiate improvements
- You will maintain communication with the software vendors and / or with the global IT support team
- You are able to work in a constantly evolving environment with short timelines, initiate improvements and ensure the most efficient use of our systems
- Besides you will have general Data Systems tasks such as assisting in eLIMS configuration and review
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position as an Associate Scientist Data Systems we are looking for an quality oriented candidate with a strong affinity with digital systems. Furthermore we ask for:
- Hbo / BSc degree in the biomedical field or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMSs.
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment, GMP experience is an advantage
- Experience with project management is an advantage
- Detail oriented and proactive person with good communication skills which allow you to connect to different partners and build strong relationships
- Fluent communication skills in English and Dutch
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- A contract for 6 months at CheckMark, with the possibility of an extension
- Salary indication from €3000,- gross per month based on a full-time position
- Full-time position, where 32 hours a week is negotiable
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 088 00 211 22 // 06 302 47 453