Associate Scientist Analytical Chemistry
An international pharmaceutical company. This department has a global focus.
Wat ga je doen - What will your job be
As a Associate Scientist Analytical Chemistry you work on different projects related to development and validation of
new analytical methods (HPLC, GC, dissolution) that will be used on global scale. Interested? Please apply now!
In this role as Associate Scientist Analytical Chemistry you will design and perform experiments that lead to the development and validation of new analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, dissolution). In this way you support operations technical functions worldwide and resolve manufacturing or analytical issues for the products.
- You work on different projects related to development and validation of new analytical methods that will be used on global scale.
- Provide technical support during development, commercial launch or problem solving for a given API or drug product.
- Testmethod transfer and trouble shooting of existing analytical methods.
- Oversee a variety of analytical aspects including the meaning of analytical data from various sources.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of a Associate Scientist Analytical Chemistry we are looking for you when you have:
- Bachelor or Master in Analytical Chemistry
- At least several years of relevant work experience
- Experience with method development using techniques like: HPLC, GC, Dissolution
- Familiar with CMC, Pharmacopeia, ICH and/or GMP
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch
- A valid working permit for The Netherlands
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Long-term employement starting contract via CheckMark Labrecruitment for one year
- Salary indication from €3900,- based on fulltime, depending on experience
- Fulltime employement (40 hours/week), 32 hours/week is discussable
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Jurjen Wilschut: 088 00 21 122